Saturday

My Opinion on Our Presentation on 08/12/2011

So as Kish said below, on Thursday we did our presentation.
I think that it went really well, and that we presented ourselves clear and concise.
One person in the group unfortunately did not talk for a very long time, due to what I believe was as not being prepared enough. Tom, Kish and Stephanie however I think did excellently!
I wasn't nervous right until the last minute, I am not entirely sure why, but I just hope that I came across well, and that I explained what Media Convergence was well.

I used a couple of examples of what we believe is Media Convergence, including the following:

BBC iPlayer(www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/juniorapprentice)


ITV PLAYER(www.itv.com/itvplayer)



CHANNEL 4 ON DEMAND (4od)(www.channel4.com/programmes/40d)



By Abigail Weston

No comments:

Post a Comment